A Canada that meets the mental health needs of every child.
To improve the lives of children and their families.
The Core Beliefs
At KIDTHINK, we believe in:
- Conducting ourselves with the highest standards of ethical behaviour when helping our clients, interacting with our colleagues and protecting KIDTHINK’s interest and reputation.
- Celebrating similarities and differences by encouraging the development and growth of each team member and promoting a healthy and secure working environment.
- Being an effective service provider by hiring the best people to provide the highest level of care to the children, families and other individuals that seek KIDTHINK’S help and support.
- Sharing the responsibility to ensure that our children have easy and early access to the resources that promote mental health, long-term well-being and optimal human development.
The Core Values
- We will inspire everyone around us with our PASSION for providing the best mental health care for children and their families.
- There is excitement in being part of the COMMUNITY, in coming together and working towards common goals.
- We RESPECT and believe in strong partnerships and fostering an atmosphere of cooperation, open mindedness and a positive attitude towards ourselves and others.
- We model INTEGRITY by being transparent in our words and actions. We believe in promising exactly what we can do for our children, families, stakeholders and partners.
- Inspiration and INNOVATION are the reasons KIDTHINK exist.The KIDTHINK founder asked, “why not?” We believe that continuously looking for better ways to serve others makes a difference and a positive impact in their lives, and ours.
- We aim for EXCELLENCE in every task that we undertake. We focus on long-term well-being and creating value for all who connect with KIDTHINK.
The Core Objectives
- KIDTHINK is passionate about PREVENTION and EARLY INTERVENTION.
- KIDTHINK will focus on providing EVIDENCE- BASED CLINICAL SERVICES for children AGES 12 YEARS AND UNDER and their families.
- Through OUTREACH SERVICES, KIDTHINK will be a HOLISTIC children’s mental health centre that will identify and enhance the child’s support system.
- Providing INTENSIVE TREATMENT SERVICES for children and their families and PARENT TREATMENT SERVICES for parents to support their children’s long-term well-being makes KIDTHINK unique.
- KIDTHINK will provide ACCESSIBLE and TIMELY programs and services to decrease overall wait-times in the Province and the country.
- KIDTHINK will participate in and support RESEARCH initiatives that enhance the provision of children’s mental health services in Manitoba and Canada.
- KIDTHINK will implement a transparent OUTCOME monitoring system and be an active participant in the mental health community.
- KIDTHINK will model STEWARDSHIP of public resources as a result of more comprehensive prevention and intervention programs and services for children.
- KIDTHINK will be a leader in REDUCING MENTAL HEALTH STIGMA.
- KIDTHINK will provide the highest standard of care so that our community will have THRIVING CHILDREN and HEALTHY FAMILIES.