Client Care Subsidy Program
The purpose of this fund is to provide timely access to evidence-based treatment services for children and families with mild to moderate mental health symptoms and who are also low-income status and multi-barriered.
We are grateful to the following organizations for their generous support:
- The United Way
- The Cambrian Credit Union
- The Novak MacDonald Fund
- Westwood Collegiate, Youth in Philanthropy (The Winnipeg Foundation)
- Children 12 years old and younger with depression, anxiety, and /or behavioural based challenges
- Must not be involved with CFS
- Must not be involved in court disputes
- Must fall within the low income cut off lines as stated by the City of Winnipeg.
- Considerations will also be given to families who experience multiple barriers to accessing services who may not fall within the low income cut off lines. Examples of barriers include but are not limited to developmental disabilities, trauma, single parent homes, new immigrants, cognitive disabilities, physical disabilities, etc.