What your donation will help accomplish:
- Decreased overall wait-times to receive assessments and treatments
- Efficient stewardship of public resources due to a more comprehensive prevention and intervention program for children
- Activation of a new, evidenced-based approach to mental health in the school system
- Strengthened ability of parents, families and caregivers to support children with mental health challenges
- Increased number of parents receiving necessary support and treatment
- Enhanced propensity for early-intervention within the health system to mitigate complex-needs problems and at-risk behaviours
- Implementation of a transparent outcome monitoring system for mental health services
- Reduced stigma
- Thriving children and healthy families
We will add your name to our public list of donors unless you choose to remain anonymous.
100% of all donations goes to KIDTHINK programs and services
If you cannot view the form below, please call us at (431) 388-5373 or email us using the box at the bottom of the page and we will be happy to assist you with your donation.