Research into child and youth mental health is starting to get the attention it needs.
KIDTHINK’s Research Strategy
- Collaborative research in the areas of mental health promotion, prevention, and intervention
- Apply validated evidenced-based research to the development and delivery of policy, plans, programs, and interventions
- Establish critical research inspired thinking as the foundation for ongoing learning
- Develop research databases that will allow for data capture and research into child development and mental health
- Create professional development and training programs that emphasize research principles
- Create knowledge transition points that facilitate the development of materials, programs and activities useful for children, families, caregivers, teachers, physicians, and the community